Finally, Xiaomi is rolling out MIUI 8.2 based Android Nougat Update for few of their devices which they mentioned earlier. Check list here. This update will be stable as claimed by Xiaomi itself. Xiaomi Android Nougat Update download links are here.
You can soon be able to update your Xiaomi devices to the latest Android version; Nougat. The devices which are ready to get Android Nougat Update are as follows:
- Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Redmi 1s, Mi 3, Mi 4i, Redmi Note 4G, Mi 4
You can download the update from below given links for above devices.
The stable update will land on your updater on 20th of February 2017 for below mentioned devices.
- Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Redmi Note Prime, Mi 5, Redmi 3S/Prime, Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
But don’t worry, we’ll update all links when it releases.
Recommended: Android Nougat Update List of All Devices
Download Xiaomi Android Nougat Update For All Eligible Devices: Links are here
Note: Update for Mi 4i will be posted later today.
Mi 3 / Mi 4
Fastboot 1149M: Tap to begin
Recovery 852M: Tap to begin
Mi Max 32GB
Fastboot 1622M: Tap to begin
Recovery 1395M: Tap to begin
Mi Max 128GB
Fastboot 1574M: Tap to begin
Recovery 1395M: Tap to begin
Redmi Note 4G
Fastboot 956M: Tap to begin
Recovery 762M: Tap to begin
Fastboot 948M: Tap to begin
Recovery 753M: Tap to begin
Recovery 983M: Tap to begin
Fastboot 1281M: Tap to begin
MIUI 8.2 Based Nougat Stable ROM Update HIGHLIGHTS
• New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade
• Get full control over automated tasks
• Brand new system sounds and ringtones
MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM Full Changelog
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
New – Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications
New – UI adjustments for toggles
New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade
Optimization – Lock screen PIN layout
Optimization – Changed icons for USB charging and switching keyboards
Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode
Fix – Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications
Fix – Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time
Fix – Notification shade issues
Fix – Issues with opacity after using third-party themes
Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe
Fix – Landscape mode issues with third-party themes
New – Home screen settings added to the Settings
Fix – Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds
Fix – Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher
New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play
How to Update
1. If you’re using MIUI V5 / MIUI 6 / MIUI 7 / MIUI 8 global stable ROM, please go to ‘Updater’ app on your phone and check for updates.
2. You can also download the full ROM and update via fastboot method (Full wipe suggested when updating from old MIUI versions)
- Please read flashing guide Tap to begin
- Data Backup before Full Wipe
- Full Wipe required for Dev ROM to Stable ROM
- Full Wipe required for Stable ROM to Dev ROM
Update your Xiaomi device to Latest version MIUI 8.2 or Android Nougat
Use this guide and download the latest version of stable MIUI 8.2 and leave comments in below section if any problem persists.
Tags: Xiaomi Android Nougat Update, Xiaomi Nougat update, Redmi Note 3 nougat update, Mi Max nougat update, MIUI 8.2 Download