Not able to steam Hotstar on your Amazon FireStick? Living outside of India? Big fan of Indian movies and TV shows? Then, tell us how long can you stay away from Hostar? Can’t! Then this guide is specially written for you. Most of us tend to use Amazon FireStick to stream our favorite content on our television. This product from Amazon has made a new era that can be used to convert a television into a smart television. Your television must have an HDMI port then what are you waiting for? Grab Amazon FireStick and turn the game on.
Hotstar is a Star India product that let Indian users stream Indian movies, TV shows, videos, sport matches and other entertaining stuff. Not only Indian content, you can also stream content of outside of India. Hotstar is an Indian specific audience online streaming service that has millions of user-base in India. Hotstar offers movies and TV shows having wide range of categories and genre like Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy, Horror, Thriller, Sci-fi and much more.
India is a place of diversity. Here hundreds of languages are being spoken. Most of them have specific media content as well. Hotstar app also offers streaming of entertaining content from various languages into your smart device.
Access Hotstar Outside India on Amazon FireStick
The best thing about Amazon FireStick is that it let you cast your android streaming apps to your television. Hotstar steaming service is available only in India and only two countries outside of India namely United States and Canada. Even, if you have Hotstar premium account and living in other foreign country then still, you will not be able to access Hotstar service.
But don’t worry at all guys! Because we are here only for you. We have found a way to access Hotstar service outside of India on your Amazon FireStick. The trick is by using a VPN service. VPN or you can say Virtual Private Network is a service that let you connect to a VPN server outside of your country and the websites that can’t be accessed inside your country will be accessible.
Also read:- How to Activate Microsoft Office 2010
Thus, virtual private network service will help you a lot in connecting your Amazon FireStick to a server location in India. Then, you will be able to access Hotstar service on Amazon FireStick outside of India. Below, we have discussed briefly that how easily you can access Hotstar service on Amazon FireStick outside of India. First, we will be going to install any good working VPN service on your Amazon FireStick and once installed then you can access Hotstar service on Amazon FireStick outside of India.
Important Note:- This guide is for educational purpose only. As already discussed Hotstar app is only available in India, America and Canada. Using it outside of these three counties is against the policy of Hotstar.
Steps to Install Any VPN App on Amazon FireStick and Connect to Indian Server
1. First of all, connect your Amazon FireStick to your television.
2. Now, turn on your television.
3. Next, head over to Settings.
4. Click on Device option.
5. Now, click on Developer Options.
6. Here, look for Apps for Unknown Sources option. Simply, toggle it ON.
7. Next, revert to Amazon FireStick home screen.
8. Here, click on Apps then under categories, click on Utilities.
9. Now, if you are familiar with a VPN service then simply put the name of that VPN.
10. If you don’t know then simply search for VPN.
Note:- Best VPN service for Amazon FireStick are IPVanish and ExpressVPN. You can install them on your Amazon FireStick to access Hotstar service outside of India.
11. Once have selected the VPN, click on the Get button.
12. Here, you have to wait for a few moments. Let the VPN install on your FireStick completely.
13. Next, simply open the VPN app.
14. Here, you have to select Indian Server from the list of available servers.
15. Once done, click on Connect.
16. Congrats! You get successfully installed VPN on your Amazon FireStick and Connected to Indian Server.
Here, your Amazon FireStick is connected to an Indian Server using a VPN service on your Amazon FireStick. All your online activity is now masked with VPN server located in India. Make sure to turn off the VPN service after use complete.
Also read:- Top 10 Best Free Calling Websites of 2019
Steps to Access Hotstar Outside India on Amazon FireStick
1. First of all, head over to Amazon FireStick home screen then open Apps.
2. Here, look for the Hotstar app or you can also search for Hotstar.
3. Now, the results will appear on screen. Simply click on the official Hotstar app.
4. Now, click on the Get Button.
5. Here, wait for a few moments. Let the installation complete.
6. Once the installation is completed, simply open the Hotstar app.
7. Now, login with your Hotstar ID and Password. If you don’t have then first create a new Hotstar Account.
8. Enjoy! You will be able to access Hotstar outside of India on Amazon FireStick.
Here, you have successfully accessed Hotstar outside of India on Amazon FireStick using VPN service. You don’t have to face any restrictions anymore while using Hotstar app outside of India. Actually, by using the VPN service your location is replaced with the connected server located in India. If you change the server location to other country instead of India then you will not be able to access Hotstar app outside of India on Amazon Fire-stick.
Must read:- How to Convert YouTube to WAV
Hotstar and Amazon FireStick
Here, we have discussed the complete guide that how easily you can access Hotstar on Amazon FireStick outside of India. Hotstar is the biggest entertainment source for online TV shows, matches, Movies in India. This service is only available in India. Still, with the help of a VPN service you can access Hotstar on Amazon FireStick outside of India. Make sure to comment below if you have any questions.