If you love your Android but want emojis that look like the ones on your friend’s iPhone, find an emoji app. There are cool Apple Emojis For Android devices. No rooting is required at all. All you do is install an app and you’re on your way with your fancy new emojis in no time. Here’s how to get Apple Emojis For Android so you can join the emoji fun.
How To Install iPhone Emoji Keyboard On Android:
To get Apple Emojis For Android, download an app that installs an Apple Emojis For Android. You have three options:
- Apple Emojis For Android: A good choice if you feel comfortable installing apps on an Android.
- Try a popular emoji app: A good choice if you want to try one app and see how it works.
- Use a new keyboard app with different emojis: Some keyboards, such as FancyKey, support downloading, and using different emoji sets.
Choose An Emoji App
Look around the Play Store to see if anything stands out to you like Apple Emojis For Android. None of these apps are identical to Apple’s, but they can be really close. Maybe there’s a style you prefer. Have a look around. There’s no shortage of options.
- Visit Google Play store and search for an apple emoji keyboard or apple emoji font.
- The search results will include emoji keyboard and font apps such as Kika Emoji keyboard, Facemoji, etc.
Pick the emoji app you want to use, download it, and install it. To use a keyboard app, go to Settings > System > Languages & input > Virtual keyboard > Manage keyboards. Then, select the emoji keyboard.
- To use a font app, go to Settings > Display > Font style. In the list of available fonts, select the font with the emojis.
Try A Popular Emoji App
The Emoji Fonts for Flipfont 10 app changes the phone font to add in the Apple style emojis. This only works on devices that are able to change the fonts. If you’re able to change the font, this is a convenient way to get the Apple Emojis For Android.
- Visit the Google Play store and search for the Emoji Fonts for Flipfont 10 app.
Download and install the app. Go to Settings, then tap Display. Or, open the Emoji Fonts for Flipfont 10 app, test the fonts, then select Apply to open Settings.
Choose Font style. Choose a font, then make it the default. Choose Emoji Font 10. You’re done! Now you can use Apple-style emojis on your Android device.
Use A New Keyboard App
Some Apple Emojis For Android, like FancyKey, let you change emojis. FancyKey is a popular keyboard that includes customization options and vibrant skins. FancyKey downloads and uses Twitter emojis, which are fairly similar to the Apple ones. If nothing else has worked for you, FancyKey will, no root or custom settings required.