Ever since its establishment, one of the main issues of Windows OS is the updating of drivers to the latest version for the various hardware elements. Microsoft provides codes to install but it isn’t always the latest drivers every time. In this article, we will know about some of the best driver update software that you need just to keep your software optimized and fast always.
Meanwhile, if you’re using technology that isn’t particularly common, you may even find some functionalities are missing from the OS entirely.
Here is the list of some of the best driver update Softwares for you.
List Of Best Driver Update Software:
1. Driver Booster:
Driver Booster is a free version that searches and updates drivers for Windows Operating System. For a free version, we find this driver updating software impressive as it picks up vital updates. Unlike the paid version which automatically updates all drivers, the free version can only indicate and you will have to make multiple clicks updating the drivers one-by-one. Driver Booster is known as one of the best driver to update software until now.
Download software from here.
- Scans for outdated software.
- Performs a silent installation update.
2. Driver Easy:
Driver Easy is a powerful software that can be used at personal as well as commercial level. The program is compatible with Windows Operating Systems. It scans for issues within the computer driver’s components and fixes related problems.
- Pre-set daily to monthly scan schedule
- Displays hardware information
- Silently downloads drivers without the use of an external browser
DriverMax is a free driver updater version is outstanding compared to other apps as it performs automated installations. It also can be pre-set to execute scheduled scans. The features we found in this driver updating software were impressive for a free version.
- Compatible to recent Windows versions
- Automatically scans and detect device drivers that need update or issues fixed
- Performs scheduled scans
4. Avast Driver Updater:
Avast Driver Updater is a small simple software to update drivers on a Windows PC. It is light, operates fast and smoothly, finds missing, corrupt or drivers that require an update. All you have to do is to press a big green Start Scan button and get results in a matter of seconds, literally. All the features one would need in a driver updater tool are implemented in it, the only issue with Avast Driver Updater is that it’s only partially free.
- Scans PCs for erroneous and outdated drivers
- Checks for drivers updates in the background automatically
- Creates restore points upon each update
- Targets audio, video, graphics, printers, keyboards
5. Snappy Driver Installer:
Snappy Driver Installer is an impressive freeware tool for updating multiple drivers at a go. The software detects devices that are in critical condition in terms of outdated, broken or missing drivers. It then downloads the essential files needed for updates and gives the user access to set up the updates.
- Can install drivers online as well as offline
- Does not need installation as it can be used in an external hard drive
- Displays system information
- Filter feature to help the user find the best matching drivers to install
Somewhat weird driver updater tool compared to other in the field, though with a library of 25 million device drivers DriverIdentifier could fit for all computer users. The app displays a precise message comparing present drivers installed in your computer vs. the proposed updates. After you click Scan, it will display results and drivers to download in a separate web page.
- Compatible with both 32 and 64 bit Windows versions
- Scans for drivers to update, then displays links where to get driver files and install them manually
- The download page displays the driver’s ID and date of release
- Provides download links from OEM sources
In this article, we have listed some of the best free driver update software. You can make a selection according to your budget and preferences.