Not everybody wants a hole in their pocket while out in the market searching for a simple headphone. There are a lot of earphones available around Rs. 500 that offer great audio quality and overall experience. In this article we will be talking about Best Earphones Under 500.
Below are the best options that the users can consider who has a budget of around Rs. 500. We update this list every month to add new releases and better options.
1. JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphones Best Earphones Under 500
These JBL C50HI are relatively new in market and we have picked them as number one in our list.
JBL has done a great job in providing a decent quality earphone for this budget price. If I were buying an earphone right now , then this is the one I would go for.
- Getting JBL brand earphones for this price is totally worth it.
- Well balanced sound with good bass.
- Crystal clear vocals , no distortion anywhere.
- Built in mic for calls
- Over all build quality is good.
2. boAt BassHeads 152
- Braided cable , not much tangling or wear tear.
- Which makes earphones long lasting.
- Mic works well , picks up sounds.
- No problem in talking on long calls in night , playing PUBG or zoom calls on laptop.
- These are loud enough , 2nd highest level is enough.
- Metallic finish , angled jack. Bass is enough.
3. Infinity (JBL) Zip 100 Best Earphones Under 500
Infinty is a new brand by Harman audio , the company which makes JBL , AKG and Harman Kardon. So we do have high expectations from these earphones. For a price this low , this is definitely worth trying.
- These earphones offer deep bass.
- One great feature is voice recognition (Google Now/Siri )
- 9 mm dynamic drivers.
- The cable is 1.2 m long , flat and does not tangle easily.
- Earbuds are soft , as they have specially mentioned.
4. Mi Earphones Basic
Great built quality with the Aluminium casing and soft eartips. These are one of the lightest and most comfortable picks in the list.
- If your using a Mi phone then this is the best compatible budget earphone for you.
- Perfect sound with good noise cancellation.
- For this price range this is the king.
- Aluminum alloy built and powerful 10 mm drivers.
- Comes with tangle free cable.
- 6 months warranty
5. Realme Earbuds Best Earphones Under 500
- 11 mm audio drivers , which is 1 mm more than others. So you expect slightly more bass.
- Built in magnet on both earphone casing ends to avoid tangle and carry easily.
- 3 button remote control.
- 45 degree bend for a snug wear.
6. Realme Buds Classic
Realme Buds Classic earphones are for those , who don’t like those rubber eartips and want something simple like this with good music and built quality.
These have large 14.2mm sound drivers , which results in a nice heavy bass. Plus I like the looks of these earphones , the glossy finish. The only issue is that as they come in one size with not rubber eartips , so if they don’t fit your ears well or make you feel uncomfortable , then it can be a issue. However the brands make a very ergonomic design which fits most ears , so don’t worry too much about it.
It has an inbuilt microphone for calls, tangle free cable design and a budget price suitable for most. Definitely worth considering.
7. Evidson Vibe Best Earphones Under 500
These are lightweight and comfortable , with quality sound. Equipped with custom tuned dynamic driver for 2X Bass, higher SPL, balanced Treble & clear Vocals.
- Glossy black colour theme and simplistic but cool design.
- Made in India and tuned for bass like we Indians love the beats.
- Flat cable to avoid tangling.
- Made of plastic but do feel ab bit premium.
8. Sound One 616
- Very lightweight and comfortable on ears. Fits well.
- Shaped like eardrums.
- Good powerful sound enabled by strong 10 mm drivers.
- Stylish and simplistic look.
- Inbuilt mic for voice calls.
- 6 months warranty.
9. SoundMagic ES11S Best Earphones Under 500
- Comes with an in-line microphone for making and receiving calls and a button to manage the controls.
- The design of this headphone is different from all the above-mentioned headphones and is appealing too.
- With its rugged construction and comfortable fit, the ES11S is perfect for wearing while exercising. Adding to the comfort are the ear tips of the headphone that come in three sizes.
Coming to the audio quality, the out is well balanced and the user gets to hear every detail of the music clearly.
10. Ant Audio W56
- If you want bass , then these are for you.
- 45° Curvature for perfect fitting.
- If you are looking for something for vocal/treble , then these are not for you.
- Noise cancelling is strong , so you won’t hear much background noises.
- Great for playing Pubg.
- 1 Year Warranty
BoAt BassHeads 225 Special Edition Best Earphones Under 500
- Premium Metal Built
- Good sound quality and avaerage bass
- Moderate noise isolation
- Budget friendly
- A bit bulky design.
Sennheiser MX 170
The ergonomic design of the earphones makes it a comfortable fit and the included cushioned tip covers add to the comfort.
The earphone has an unmatched audio quality in its price range and it also has good bass response.
it also eliminates the background noise quite effectively and is very durable.
- Overall a decent offer for the price , these are one of the cheapest earphone in the whole list.
- Sound is clear , Ptron has really done a great job 10 mm drivers and metal housing.
- You can turn on the sound to the loudest and it won’t distort.
- Built quality is robust , although eartips can be better and softer.
- 12 months warranty.
Philips SHQ1200 Best Earphones Under 500
- This is the best headphone in this range.
- it is the anti-slip design that keeps the earphone from slipping from your ears.
- Reinforced cable with Kevlar coating for added strength.
- Sweat resistant and rain proof , great for using during workout sessions.
- Audio is crystal clear. This ultra-lightweight headphone is very comfortable to wear and offers earbuds in three sizes.
Hopefully, you liked the list. All of the earphones are under 500 and have a mic with it. Leave a comment in the comment section to let us know which one you are planning to buy.