Hey! This article is all about Best pdf Editor Softwares. Right now the most loved preferred document format document format to be used in business transactions, which makes a PDF editor essential. And, this is for many valid reasons. It is very comfortable to use.
During this pandemic, everybody is locked up in their room. But, you must have heard the phrase that the show must go on. Therefore, everybody is finding out some or other way to do their work. When you work from home there are a lot of documents exchange that take place on a regular basis.
Now, the most common problem that everybody faces is finding out which are the Best pdf Editor Softwares. Are you someone who also struggles to find out Best pdf Editor Softwares. Then, Don’t worry you have got your back. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss some of the Best pdf Editor Softwares. What are we waiting for! Let’ get started:
Best pdf Editor Softwares
- Nitro Pro
- Adobe Acrobat XI pro
- Foxit Phantom PDF
- Sejda PDF Editor
- Nuance Power PDf
- Soda PDF
Now, we have discussed some of the Best pdf Editor Softwares. Let’s discuss about each one of them in a bit detail:
The first name in the list is PDFelement. It is an outstanding windows10 pdf editor and it is loved by the user because of its amazing performance. you would be surprised to know but it is a worthy alternative to Adobe Acrobat. It boasts a lot of incredible features which includes some amazing things like editing, annotating, and converting PDFs to other formats.
- It keeps all your document secured
- PDFelement is very easy to use and the trial version is also available which is just great.
- It uses OCR technology
- The only bad thing about it or loophole you say that it has is the limited free features that you get when you use the free trial version
- The free version is naturally free of cost and you just need to download to use it
- For the advance version you need to pay somewhere around $99.95. after paying this amount you will get all the features of a comprehensive pdf solution and this is something amazing.
- It is available for both windows and MAC. It simply means that it supports both the operating system.
Next p, we have on the list Nitro Pro. It is yet another great pdf convertor editing app. Nitro provides a lot of amazing editing options which is fun to explore. It comes in a variety of versions which is another good thing about it. Let’s have a look at the pros, cons and the system support of this pdf converter.
- It is quite fast
- Nitro Pro is very easy to use
- It is also quite optimized
- If compare to other editors it is quite expensive
- The trial version of this editor offers very limited features
- The trial version is for free of course and,
- For the personal version you will have to pay somewhere around $159.99
- It has the ability and it can work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 PDF Editor.
There is no doubt in the quality features that Adobe Acrobat provides. It offers some wide range of editing features and it is quite good. It is quite expensive for personal and small business use.
- It is filled with some of the top notch features
- Adobe Acrobat XI pro has a very user friendly interface
- It uses OCR technology
- It is quite expensive pdf Editor
- Adobe Acrobat XI pro is not suitable for individual and small business
- The free version is free
- If you are availing the paid version then you will have to pay somewhere around $299. $15 for monthly subscription.
- The pdf editor is quite compatible with all the windows systems and this is something amazing.
Moving into the next one, next up we have Foxit Phantom PDF. It is a great pdf convertor and has the ability to edit all your pdf files into window systems. It not only provides editing features but also provides some amazing features merging and splitting as well. You can also add encryption to PDFs, redact PDFs and Sign PDFs
- It provides a span of 14day trial which is amazing.
- User can also with the scanned PDFs
- The trial version that it provides has very limited features
- It does not provide a user friendly interface
- You would be taken back by knowing that it has three versions which are standard, business and education. Based on these standards one has to pay a certain amount.
- It supports all windows systems
The next name in the list is of AbleWord. Well, it is not a known software but it is a dark horse. It does some amazing jobs and has some amazing features. It is just not a software but a word processor as well which is just amazing. it also supports reformat images, add or edit headers and footers.
- It is free
- AbleWord is easy to use
- It provides a very user friendly interface
- AbleWord has very limited features
- It output is not as good as compared to some other editors
- It is absolutely free. All you need to do is just download it and you are good to go.
- AbleWord can be used to edit PDF on windows 10, windows 8, windows 7 and windows XP.
Moving into the next editor, the next name in the list is Sejda PDF editor. It has quite a lot of impressive features embedded in it. it allows you to edit your pdf files very easily. Apart from editing it also does some other works as well. Let’s have a look at pros and cons.
- It is quite easy to use and has a very user friendly interface
- You can edit unlimited number of documents
- There is no hourly limit
- It is not a secure editor
- Sejda has no OCR included in it
- It is quite tricky to use
- Well, it comes in three plans. The first is web week pass ($5), the web monthly pass ($7.5), and the last one which is annual pass ($65).
- Work as a PDF editor software for all windows system
Next up we have on the list Nuance Power PDf. It is yet another great pdf editor. It can convert your pdf to just anything. You can convert, edit and encrypt your pdf documents. It also gives you the freedom to add notes to your pdf file which is just great
- Nuance offers the ability to edit, convert and perform and many other functions
- It comes with voice note recognition technology
- Its user interface is not friendly
- Nuance is quite expensive
- The price that you have to avail this editor facility is quite high. You will have to pay $149 annually
- It is compatible with all windows platforms
Last but not least , the next name in the list is Soda PDF. It is regarded as one of the Best pdf Editor Softwares present out there for you. It also offers a wide variety of amazing features. Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of this editor and also get some idea about its price.
- It is pocket friendly
- It is also user friendly
- Soda is very easy to use
- The version that has more features costs much more which is a major problem
- It does not have PCR
- The basic version costs only $29
- Soda PDF is compatible with all the windows platform
Thing to look out for while choosing the right PDF editor:
- Conversion Speed
- Easy to use
- Keep Original Layout
- Batch Conversion
- No File Size Limitations
- OCR feature
- Output format
- Annotate PDF
- Edit text and Images
- Page Management
So, this was all for this piece of writing. Hope you like it. And, in case if you think that there is any other name that should have been mentioned in the list of Best pdf Editor Softwares then do let us know about the same in the comment section below. Trust us, this would not just help us but also the readers present out there.
Nonetheless, we have also discussed the features of all the apps and along with all the pros and cons to give you a broader view. Hope you like it. We have discussed some of the most promising pdf readers in quite detail just in hope to give you a broader view. Happy checking ☺