Buy Jio SIM Online From Snapdeal.com; So, finally Snapdeal has confirmed that they will deliver Jio SIM card at your doorsteps soon. Snapdeal has tied up with Jio to provide Jio SIM cards & it’s now under testing. This facility is only available for those users who received an email from Snapdeal regarding this subject.
This service is free of cost, means you don’t have to pay a single penny for getting Jio SIM card at your doorsteps. Service will be available in limited cities even after starting.
This method will start your Jio SIM card active within 30 minutes as they will use eKYC verification method to activate the SIM card. If you’re wondering about how to get Jio SIM card or how to buy Jio SIm Card online then follow below steps.
Buy Jio SIM Online From Snapdeal: How to buy
The very first thing you need to do is check your email ID linked with Snapdeal.com, if you’re an existing customer of Snapdeal. If you aren’t a customer then simply wait for service till launched.
- Check your email for link to buy or wait till service launched for all.
- Go to the link and fill the required details (Contact, Personal,etc.)
- Choose the time of delivery and make sure you have a Aadhar card.
- You will get a OTP on your existing mobile number shared in contact details with Scheduled delivery time & with a promocode.
- Share the Promocode with Jio representative who arrives at your home via Snapdeal.
- You Jio SIM card will be activated by the Jio representative with Jio Happy New Year Offer instantly at your home.
- All done! You have bought Jio SIM Card online from Snapdeal for free.
Buy Jio SIM Online From Snapdeal: Eligible Cities List
- Delhi NCR
Buy Jio SIM Online From SnapDeal: Jio Initiative
Well, there is two reason behind this initiative, first is selfish reason & another is so prodigious.
The first reason is they want to achieve 100 Million subscribers soon, just for that they have increased their Jio Welcome offer as Jio Happy New Year Offer. There’s a lot of people who are still not using Jio SIM card, & there’s a plenty of reasons why they don’t. One of the solid reason is they don’t have much time to go and get a JIO SIM Card, so for those people Jio is offering this service via Snapdeal.
Another good reason is they want to become a part of Digital India and help this India to aware from the World of Internet and Internet of Things (IOT).
Whatever the motto is, the fact is clear that this will help him to a get a lot of customers within a short period.