Today, we have an awesome topic to discuss that how easily and quickly you can convert .exe file into .apk file. Yes! That’s possible with the help of an application software called EXE to APK Converter Tool, you can convert a exe to apk file. Once, converted successfully then you can run it on your Android device.
In today’s time, whenever we look around, we find ourselves trapped in the arena of gadgets, tablets smartphones, desktops and Laptops. All gadgets have their own specific operating system that only runs according to their hardware and capabilities. Therefore, many application software are also developed to boost the development and productivity. Nowadays, there are some Android emulators are also available that can be used to run Android apps and games very easily on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Why You Need to Convert .Exe file into .Apk File?
Still, there are some apps that are special kind of awesome make and a user with different operating system desire to run the same on its operating system. Let’s consider an example, hike messenger, xender apps are not officially available for Windows platform but using Android emulator, we can run any android apps and games smoothly on Windows PC.
Similarly, android users wish to run some awesome windows application softwares on their android device. However, we can’t run an .exe file directly on an Android device. Till, today’s date, it is not possible. But, there are some best application softwares are also available that let us convert .exe file into .apk file. And, one of them is EXE to APK Converter Tool.
1. A Windows PC.
2. An Android Device.
3. A .Exe format application that you wish to run on your Android device.
4. Working internet connection to download the required Tool.
5. Patience and Happiness.
Also Read:- How to Delete Skype Account Permanently
Here, you can download the required EXE to APK Converter Tool. Make sure to have good working internet connection to download seamlessly.
Steps to Convert .Exe file into .Apk file and Run it on Your Android Device
1. First of all, make sure that you have completed all the required steps from prerequisites.
2. Now, Download the required EXE to APK Converter Tool from Download Section.
3. Let the Download complete. Once downloaded completely, install it.
4. After installation complete, launch the tool.
5. Now, a dialog box will appear on your Windows screen.
6. Here, you will find an option called I Have a Portable Version.
7. Select it then click on Next.
8. Here, you have to browse the .exe file that you wish to convert to .apk format and run on your Android device.
9. Once, selected and uploaded, click on convert option.
10. Wait for a few moments, let the conversion complete. The conversion time is dependent on the size of the selected .exe file.
11. Once, the conversion process gets completed, the converted apk file will be saved in your Windows PC.
12. The path location where the apk file is saved will be on the dialog box.
13. Now, you can copy and paste the same converted apk file to your Android device’s storage.
14. Make sure to enable Unknown Sources option, Open Settings on your device. In settings, scroll down and click on Security option. Here, you will see a toggle of Unknown Sources.
15. Now, click on the file then click on Install.
16. Wait for a few moments, let the installation complete.
17. Voila! You have successfully converted .exe file into .apk file using EXE to APK Converter Tool and Installed completely on you android device.
Also Read:- Top 10 URL Shortener Websites to Earn Money
How to Run Apk file on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 PC
Now, Windows PC users can also run Android Games and Apps on their Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 PC very easily using Android emulators for Windows PC. There are a good number of android emulators are available out there to run Android apps and games on Windows PC. Best and widely used android emulators are Nox Player and BlueStacks. Some Android apps and games are not being officially available for Windows PC like Hike Messenger, Xender and more. In that case, you can run Android apps and games very easily on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 PC.
What is an Android Emulator?
Android emulator are specially developed application software for Windows PC that are used to run Android apps and games right on Windows PC. Basically, these android emulator create suitable required environment on your Windows PC to run Android apps and games. There are tons of android emulators are available out there. Some best and popular android emulators are Nox Player and BlueStacks. Below, we are going to show you how easily you can run Android apps and games on your Windows PC using Nox Player.
Steps to Run Android Apps and Games on Windows PC using Nox Player
1. First, of all download the required android apk that you wish to run on your Windows PC.
2. Let the download complete.
3. Once it is completed, head over to the downloaded location of the Android apk file.
4. Now, drag and drop the downloaded android apk file to the Nox Player.
5. Here, a dialog box will pop-up on screen to install the android apk.
6. Simply, click on the Install button.
7. Wait for a few seconds. Let the installation complete.
8. Congrats! You have successfully downloaded and installed android apk file on your Windows PC.
That’s how very easily and quickly you can convert .exe file into .apk files using EXE to APK Converter Tool and run Windows application software on Android device. Don’t forget to comment below if you face any problem while converting exe to Apk file, we will try our best to resolve your problems. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you know about any other best exe to apk file converter tool. Make sure to appreciate this article by sharing it with your friends and family because sharing is caring. Stay tuned with us for all latest updates.