If you are having Discord Screen Share No Audio, you can follow these quick hacks to red of this problem. At the end of this article, we hope your Discord screen share audio will work fine as usual.
Discord Screen Share No Audio:
Some programs running on your computer may conflict with Discord, causing sound problems for you. To see if that’s the problem for you, try restarting your computer to close unnecessary programs completely, then relaunch Discord to test your issue.
Fix 2: Update Discord
The developers of Discord release regular updates to fix bugs. It’s possible that a recent update has stopped the screen sharing from working correctly, and that a new update is required to fix it. Try updating Discord to see if that’s the problem for you. Follow the instructions below:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to open the Run dialog.
2) Type %localappdata% and click OK.
3) Double-click Discord.
4) Double click Update.exe and wait for the update process to be complete.
Relaunch Discord to test your issue. If the sound issue continues to occur, go to the next fix below.
Fix 3: Update your audio driver
One of the most common causes of the Discord no audio problem during screen sharing is the missing or outdated audio driver.
You can update your device drivers manually if you’re happy to do them one at a time. You can download driver easy that will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
Fix 4: Clear Discord Roaming data
Improper account settings and temporary Discord files can also cause Discord to fail. Try clearing Discord Roaming data to see if it fixes your issue:
1) Exit Discord completely.
2) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and type %appdata%. Then, press the Enter key.
3) Right-click Discord, then select Delete.
4) Relaunch Discord to test your issue.
Fix 5: Reset the voice settings on Discord
Another possible cause of Discord no audio issues is improper voice settings. If that’s the cause of your issue, resetting the voice settings to default should fix it. Follow the instructions below:
1) Run Discord, and then click the Settings icon.
2) Click Voice & Video, then Reset Voice Settings.
3) Click Okay.
4) Try sharing your screen again to test your issue.
I hope this helps. Let us know if these tricks worked on Your Discord and if you are able to hear audios clearly.