Looking for MX Player for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10? Have you ever watched a video file on Android? Yes! Then you must be aware of MX Player. This application software for Android is one of the most popular and downloaded media player app. MX Player offers from basic to advanced features that can be taken in use for an awesome video playback experience.
There are hundreds of media player apps are available on Google Play Store but the most used app is MX Player. If you are really interested in downloading videos and movies then watch them on your Android device, we suggest MX Player for the best overall experience.
So, are you trying to install MX Player for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC? Then you have landed on the right article. Before, Below, we have briefly discussed that how easily and quickly you can download and install MX Player on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC. Therefore, we recommend all our readers to give a complete reading on this whole article to get every important point in your knowledge. So, without wasting more time let’s get started. You may also like this YoWhatsapp apk.
What is MX Player app?
Before, getting started we must clear out the basics. So, the first question arises is that What is MX Player? In very simple words, MX Player is a third party application software available for Android platform that gives users ability to stream any video or movie of any format. This app is widely used in Android arena and one of the main reason behind its popularity is its clean and decent interface that makes it a user-friendly app as well. Moreover, there are tons of customization options and advanced features are also given to experience awesome video playback on Android devices.
Why should I Install MX Player on My Windows PC?
That’s a good question and now, we all are already aware of the answer of this question. MX Player can play any video or movie of any format. Apart from that the user interface of the MX Player is also user-friendly. The provided features within the app are really easy to use and understand. For more information, you have to read the features of MX Player section of this article.
Features of MX Player
1. You can directly stream online videos using MX Player.
2. Users can also double the volume in order to listen audio more efficiently.
3. It is the first media app for Android providing decoding feature.
4. Hardware and software decoding is also possible to support various formats.
5. In case, if you just want to only listen the audio not the video part then background playback option is also available in app’s settings.
6. Tons of plugins are available to get more efficient features and to boost the performance.
7. Stable app and no bugs are faced by the user.
8. Support gestures that can be used to fast-forward, resume, play, pause, rewind, pinch to zoom in and out and more.
9. A bunch of customization and advanced options to explore.
Download and Install MX Player for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10
As we already said, MX Player app is only available for Android devices that means this app is not officially available for Windows platform. But, don’t worry at all because we are here. In order to run MX Player apk file on Windows, you will need the android emulator on your Windows PC. There are tons of android emulators are available for Windows PC. The popular and widely used android emulators are BlueStacks and Nox Player. Today, we are going to use Nox Player in order to run MX Player apk on Windows 7/8/10.
1. This guide is for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
2. A Windows PC (ofcourse!)
3. Good working internet connection to download the files.
4. Download all the required files from Download Section above.
5. Have patience and happiness.
Download and Install Nox Player on Windows 7/8/8.1/10
1. First of all, download Nox Player application from download section.
2. Let the download complete. Once it is completed, right click on the downloaded file.
3. Here, a number of options will appear. Simply click on Run as Administrator.
4. Now, click on the install button to continue the installation process.
5. Here, follow the installation instructions.
6. Voila! You have successfully downloaded and installed Nox Player on your Windows PC.
Download and Install MX Player for PC Windows
After successfully Installing Nox Player you can go forward with installing MX Player. Below, we have given two methods to install MX Player app on your Windows PC. You can go forward with anyone.
1. First, open the Nox Player app.
2. Now, click on the search icon then type MX Player and search for it.
3. It will show you nothing found. Simply click on search this on Google Play Store.
4. Once clicked, you will be redirected to the installation page on Google Play Store web interface.
5. Now, click on the Install option.
6. Here, wait for a few moments to get this app installed.
7. Congrats! You have successfully downloaded and installed MX Player app on your Windows PC.
1. First Download MX Player apk file from the download section.
2. Let the download complete.
3. Once it is completed, head over to the downloaded location.
4. Now, drag and drop the MX Player file to the Nox Player.
5. Here, a dialog box will pop-up on screen to install the MX Player app.
6. Simply, click on the Install button.
7. Wait for a few seconds. Let the installation complete.
8. Congrats! You have successfully downloaded and installed MX Player app on your Windows PC.
That’s how easily and quickly you can download and install MX Player for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 using an Android emulator like Nox Player. If you face any problem even while downloading or installing MX Player app then please make sure to comment below, we will try our best to resolve your problems.