In today’s technological world, email is the most common way of communication, whether it is for business or personal use. There are several email service providers in the market with their own unique capabilities. This article will, in turn, help you to choose the best email provider. Here are some email providers free. Here is some best cloud storage.
While selecting an email service provider you should look for storage, user-friendliness, spam filters, and mobile access.
Also Read: Tips For Hiring the Right App Marketing Agency.
If you want the email clients for business use, then you should look for features like storage provided, maximum attachment size allowed, security options provided, archiving capabilities, and few other advanced features like task scheduling, and cost.
How To Select A Premium Email Service Provider?
While selecting a premium email service provider, you should look for features like huge attachments, storage, file recovery options, collaboration options, task management, multi-user support, and custom domains.
Comparison Of The Best Email Providers
Gmail is the best and free email provider. There are three plans for G Suite. Basic costs 5 USD per month, Business plan costs 10 USD per month and the enterprise plan will cost around 25 USD per month. Gmail is an email service provider by Google.
- It is accessible through any device.
- Undo for emails.
- Email forwarding.
- Very powerful Search.
It has a Marketing Hub plan that has three editions, Starter (Starts at $40 per month), Professional (Starts at $800 per month), and Enterprise (Starts at $3200 per month). Free marketing tools are also available. HubSpot has an Email Marketing Software to create, personalize, and optimize marketing emails. It will let you customize the layout, add calls-to-action, and add images with the help of an easy to use drag-and-drop editor. HubSpot is one of the best email providers free.
- Quick drafting.
- Easy to use drag and drop editor.
- Detailed engagement analysis.
Another best email providers free is Pepipost. It offers a free plan forever with 100 emails per day. For 30 days, it will allow 30000 emails free. The Pepipost pricing starts at $17.5 per month for 150000 emails. Download Pepipost from here.
Pepipost offers an email delivery service through Email API and SMTP Relay. It can be used as a transactional email service, email delivery service, bulk email service, and email sending service.
It comes with the features of data security, real-time reports, Webhooks, bounce notifications, and subaccount management, etc. It is easy to use and a scalable platform. Pepipost contains various systems like delivery optimization system, kill spammer, and a warm-up system to offer a best in class email delivery.
- Pepipost will provide the reports that will make you sure that emails are hitting the inbox.
- It provides 90 days of history. It will be searchable and help you with email marketing campaigns.
- Pepipost provides 24*7 live chat support.
Price: It has a free plan along with three other plans. Plus ($5.66/month), Professional ($9/month), and Visionary ($34/month).
ProtonMail was launched in 2014. This mail service can be used by small and large enterprises. ProtonMail is best known for its email encryption. It is a simple mailing service with some advanced features like encryption and email expiration.
- It provides end-to-end encryption.
- It allows you to set the expiry date for email.
- It offers many features like an autoresponder, email filters, and multi-user support with paid plans.
- Mobile app for iOS and Android devices are available.
- It provides more security through encryption.
Price: It is free to use. Outlook Premium has two plans. One is Office 365 Home with Outlook Premium, which is available for $99.99 per year. Another one is Office 365 Personal with Outlook Premium, which is available at $69.99 per year.
- If you have deleted the message by mistake, Outlook will allow you to recover it.
- It supports many add-ins.
- By just right-clicking an email you can search the other emails from the same sender.
- It allows you to hide the real email address by using different aliases.
- Automatic organization of emails.
- Mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
- With this account, it is easy to work with Skype and Outlook calendar.
There are a lot of email providers free, like Yahoo mail, Zoho mail, Mail.com etc. However, Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook is the most popular among them all.