Research says users upload more than 200 million photos every day. If you are looking for an image or want to search a profile, then you can do it via these methods where we are going to discuss Facebook image search.
What Is Facebook Image Search?
Facebook image search is a method that helps you to find the account of Facebook users from the photo ID. If you know the name of the users, you can also use the social search engine. You can lower down the search on Facebook with Advanced Search.
How To Search An Image On Facebook?
Facebook Search differs from Google. Google crawls and indexes the images based on Alt text while Facebook has to look at 3 important factors while displaying an image for a search query.
How To Find A Person With A Facebook Image?
Here are some methods that will help you to find the account of a Facebook user with an image.
1. Using Photo ID:
- Look at the file name of the photo.
- the picture will have ‘fb’ in the filename.
- the file will have three sets of number separated by a period.
- This number is the photo ID of the user.
- Type in the URL; https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=********
- In place of ********** type the photo ID.
- Press enter and now you will be able to see the profile of the Facebook user.
2. Using Reverse Search Image:
Reverse Search image is one of the most powerful technology to find the source of an image. Reverse search images will help you to get some similar kind of photos from the internet.
- visit google images.
- you can see a camera icon in the search bar.
- Click the icon and upload the image from the gallery.
- Hit enter. Now you will be shown the results that best match your photo.
- For best result, you can also visit site:facebook.com that will only show you results from Facebook.
With the help of these above-mentioned methods, you can search the profile by means of images by using image ID or photo recognition. Do let us know if these methods were helpful.