Do you want to close your Facebook account due to some issues but still want to get in touch with friends? OR Having any other issues like privacy, etc. with your Facebook account? So, fortunately we’re introducing today a way by which you can use Facebook Messenger without Facebook account.
Hey, you’re not going to use Facebook Messenger without no Facebook account, firstly you must have to create an account but once done, you can close your Facebook account but not messenger.
If you have been feeling privacy issues on Facebook or you just want to chat with your friends but don’t want to see that annoying timeline every time then this trick is for you.
Recommended: 5 Best Facebook Messenger Alternatives
Trick to Use Facebook Messenger Without Facebook Account
To use Facebook Messenger only, you need to deactivate your Facebook account but at that time you have to TICK one thing there. What’s that? Answer is in below process.
1) Go to Facebook.com
2) Now head over to the Settings & Privacy option.
3) After that, click on Security > Account > Deactivate.
4) Type your password two times for verification, when prompted.
5) Now, choose any option why you’re deactivating your Facebook account.
6) At last, TICK the box where it’s mentioned that Keep using Facebook Messenger. Checkout below image.
7) All done! Now you can use Facebook Messenger without Facebook account.
That’s it smart guys, stay tuned with us for more tricks like this. We are soon going to provide meritorious tricks on our blog and going to be hyperactive every time. Stay tuned!