This vast technology we almost have every information in our hands That helps us to stalk the person online. Sometimes we don’t have all the information that we need to stalk a person. All we have is a picture of a place or something like that. Suppose you read a very cool blog and don’t know from the picture came from. The reason is not so important, what’s important is if you have an image of the person or a thing you’re trying to find, then it can be done. To know about the Facebook Reverse Image search keep this article till the end as we will tell you the entire process step by step.
Facebook Reverse Image Search And It’s Different Techniques:
Reverse Image Search Using Google:
Reverse image using Google is the easiest way of finding an image that you are interested in. There is a chance that you have used these techniques before also. If you haven’t, don’t worry we will guide you through the process.
- The process is really easy, just go on that image and right-click on it for data.
- Click on “Search Google for Image” and you will get the information of the image that you have selected.
- It will get you the exact location of an image, what people search for related to this, and also visually similar images. Pretty cool right!
- If you will scroll down, you will also get to see the websites that have used this picture in their posts.
- Sometimes data like this can be of extreme importance when it comes to a certain image, depending on the reason.
There is another way that you can follow.
- Go to Google images.
- Click on the camera icon.
- paste the URL of the image in the search bar.
- If you have the image, click on the camera icon just below the Google icon and upload it.
- As soon as you will upload the image, Google will show search results similar to it.
- If you want more customized results, change the search keywords.
- For example, if you want to get the image results only from Facebook.com and not from other sites on the internet, you should change the keyword to site:facebook.com, and Google will work its magic.
Facebook Reverse Image Search Using A Reverse Search Engine:
To do a reverse search, you need the actual location fo the image. You can also download the image then save it. To save an image from Facebook, you can right-click and tap “Save Image As” from your web browser.
Also, keep in mind, your search results may differ depending on the source from where you have downloaded the image. If the user has locked down their privacy, you will not be able to understand from where the image was actually originated. You may find information about the photo from sources other than Facebook, leading you to the source of the photo that you’re looking for.
Use Facebook Photo ID Number:
Use should know that Facebook images have a Facebook image ID or number associated with it. Following this method is relatively easier to follow. Follow these steps that will help you to search for images on Facebook.
Step 1: Locate Photo ID Number
Locate the photo ID number of the image on Facebook. To do this, right-click on the image and choose View Image/Photo. Doing this may reveal the original link for the image. Somewhere at the beginning of the link, you will get to see ‘fb’ this indicates that the source of the image was Facebook.
Step 2: Open the Facebook Profile with The Photo ID
Your next task is to locate where the image was actually originated. To do this, open a new tab and copy-paste the URL or Photo ID and click enter. Make sure there is no space between the binary photo ID number.
Also read: Facebook now lets you delete old bulk messages.
Using the reverse image search is not always helpful, though if you are sure the real source of the image was Facebook, it can work. Got through the steps and let us know if these steps worked for you as well.