INTRO: We all love sticky notes. While all folks use the task managers and project managers to manage our day to day life, sticky notes are always there to point out us the foremost important tasks of the day. And now with widget support on iOS 14, we will place sticky notes even on our iPhone Home Screen. If you’re interested, follow the article to seek out out how.
Add Sticky Notes to iPhone Home Screen
To make this work, we are getting to use a third-party widget app called sticky widgets (free). Click on the link to download the app then proceed with the steps.
1. Tap and hold on the house Screen to enter the “Jiggle” mode. Here, tap on the (+) button on the top-left corner.
2. Here, scroll right down to find the Sticky Widgets and tap thereon .
3. Swipe left to right to pick the right widget size, and tap on the “Add Widget” button.
4. Now, you’ll drag the widget to put it anywhere you would like . Once you’re proud of the widget placement, tap on Done.
5. Tap on the widget to open the editing screen. Here, you’ll add the text you would like .
6. By default, the sticky widget comes in yellow color. you’ll pay an upgrade price of $1.99 to unlock other colors. Tap on the upgrade button to try to to so.
7. Finally, tap on the “Save” button to save lots of the edited widget.
Add Sticky Widgets to Home Screen on iPhone
The sticky widget shows that you simply don’t need to bring many customization features to supply users with value. That said, if you’re looking to make custom widgets in iOS 14, you’ll click to read the linked article. does one just like the new widgets features? allow us to know within the comments below.