Roblox is a virtual platform where users from around the world can create their individual virtual video games and upload and monetize it. You can also donate Robux to your Roblox friends or users, we will teach you how to donate Robux to other users today. Roblox users can also play online games created by the other members of the Roblox community. People who spend the money to enter the Club of Builders can also have the opportunity of creating merchandise items, including T-shirts and other resources. Robux is a virtual currency of the game that can be used to buy the essential resources to develop the game. You can also donate Robux to your friends. In this article, we will discuss how to donate Robux on Roblox. Download Roblox from here.
STEPS TO DONATE ROBUX IN THE ROBLOX PC GAME
- Make sure that the user who is donating the Robux currency must have a contribution item of clothing open for sale. To create and exchange clothing, the user must have a membership funded from the Roblox Builder Club account. As soon as clothing items are generated, the user must upload the item to the catalogue and stipulate the price range.
- Simply log in to your Roblox account.
- Click on the “Catalog” button appear in the blue navigation bar.
- Enter the name of the user and the details of the donation clothing item in the search bar and click on the “Search” button.
- The name of the title is determined by the producer of the particular clothing item in Roblox. Click on the desired item in the search results.
- After obtaining the desired product, click on the “Buy with R $” option on the right of the particular item. This option will allow you to donate and change Robux easily.
1. ROBLOX TRADING SYSTEM
This function is only accessible by those users who belong to the pay category of the builders club, such as classic, outrageous and turbo clubs.
You can easily exchange or donate Robux without any problem under the trading option present in your Roblox builder’s club account.
With this function, you can also donate free resources to your friends who do not have the necessary resources. Follow these easy moves to know how to exchange Robux with people.
2. STEPS TO TRADE ROBUX
- Go to the profile of the receiver.
- Click on the three dots on the upper right edge near the person’s username and additional information.
- This option will open a drop-down menu for you. Locate and click on the “Trade Items”.
- In the window that starts, choose the amount of Robux currency you want to trade.
- Note that 30% of Robux is deducted charged or as a transaction fee. After filling in the details of the desired amount of Robux currency. Click on the submit button.
- The user will be informed through a secret message about the successful trade.
HOW TO DONATE ROBUX TO NON-BUILDER CLUB MEMBERS
It is also possible to donate to members with no builder club membership, but again it is a somewhat complicated process. Here, it is necessary to involve a third person who has a builder club and a group and then ask him to add the person to whom the funds are donated, who is a user without BC. Now, create a purchase, buy a t-shirt or other similar material and add the funds to the group. In the last step, ask the group administrator to pay that amount to the person to whom you want to make a payment or donation. While this process is a bit lengthy and needs the help of other users, it is results-oriented and helps offer donations to other members.
CREATION OF A GAME PASS
Buying t-shirts is not the only way to donate robux, but the other way is to develop and then sell the game pass. But, once again, the process is not trouble-free. It requires to create a game and then selling or buying the game pass. According to the experts, donating Robux following this way could be a bit expensive, since Roblox keep most of the purchases for itself.
To be sure and for a safer side, one must choose the sale or purchase of things to donate Robux. In particular, newbies who don’t have much Robux in their account or a non-builder club member can take the help of a third person, otherwise, there is no easy way to donate Robux.