ShowBox is a popular third-party media streaming and downloading app for Android. It’s currently not available to download directly from the Google Play Store. To download and install ShowBox on your Android smartphone, you’ll need to change a few settings on your device. ShowBox is one of the most popular Android app using which you can watch sports, news, TV shows, movies, and cartoons for free from anywhere. This app offers to access unlimited sports, news, TV shows and movies, and animation without any charge. The official app of ShowBox is not currently available at the Google Play Store. However, you can download this app from any third-party source.
It’s pretty easy to get your phone ready to download and install ShowBox for Android, so let’s dive in.
In this article, we are going to teach you how to download ShowBox on your Android smartphone or tablet. You will first have to enable unknown sources in your security settings and then download an APK file from the internet to install the app.
Download ShowBox On Your Android Device:
1. Enable Unknow Resources:
- Open your Android’s Settings app. Find and tap the settings icon on your Home screen or Apps menu to open Settings.
- Scroll down and tap security. This will open your security options on a new page.
- Slide the unknown sources and switch to the on the button. When this option is enabled, you can install third-party apps from unauthorized sources outside of the Play Store. On some versions of Android, you’ll see a checkbox instead of a switch here. In this case, make sure the box is checked.
2. Download Showbox:
Open your Android’s mobile internet browser. You can use any mobile browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Opera. Go to the Showbox download page in your browser. You can download the Showbox setup file from here.
Scroll down and tap the download ShowBox apk file. Scroll down and tap the download apk option. This will download the Showbox app’s APK setup file to your Android. You’ll get a pop-up notification when your download is finished.
Tap the pop-up notification when your download is finish. This will run the downloaded APK file, and allow you to install the Showbox app on your Android. Tap the install button on the bottom right. This will install the Showbox app on your Android, and create an app shortcut on your Apps menu. You can start using the app after the installation is finished.
This next section assumes you have found a trustworthy website to download the real ShowBox for the Android APK file. As always with these kinds of non-Google Play downloads, exercise extreme caution when downloading these kinds of files via Chrome. Having a virus protector ready on your phone to scan any APK file would not hurt.
Features Of ShowBox App
- The ShowBox’s APK file is smaller and easier to install in an Android device.
- All the features offered by ShowBox application are free for the user. It has no hidden payment.
- It also provides facilities to download your favorite shows and watch them even when you have not an internet connection.
- The updated version of this app also offers music streaming functions so that you can access an unlimited amount of free music.
- You can also short the movies, series, etc. based on their titles and ratings.
- You can watch movies from external video players such as VLC and others.
Following these steps will help you to ‘download and use ShowBox apk. This app will help you watch movies, series on your Android smartphone and tablet too without any hassles.