In Present time social media play a big role in our life, Like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Skype and many more. In the list Instagram is also one of those, It is one of the most popular social media networks. In this time people always want their privacy and hide their details and last seen, But in Instagram now people can see others peoples last seen or when Last Online. Hide/Turn Off Last Seen Feature In Instagram.
Furthermore, This feature is helpful for some peoples but for some users, this cause their privacy to be bothered and they want to hide their Last Online Status, So their question is How Can I Hide/Turn Off My Last Online Feature In Instagram. Here is the answer that you can easily Turn Off Or Hide This Features, So read our full article to do this simple hacks.
How To Hide/Turn Off Last Seen Feature In Instagram
The steps are soo easy, you just only need to follow these simple steps and do it.
Steps To Hide/Turn Off Last Seen Feature In Instagram
- Firstly you need to Install Instagram App & Install it. Must use in Smartphone device, Some of the people try this method in PC and they would not able to do this method.
- Now open Instagram App and log in or sign for a new account.
- Then Go to your Profile Section in the bottom click on it.
- Now you’ll see a Three Dotted Icon in the top section of profile menu. Just click on it, Now setting tab will be opened. See below
- When you enter in setting tab simply scroll down to the end and you’ll see the Show Activity Status option.
- This is the option that’ll affect your last Online or Offline features in Instagram.
- Now Turn this option to Turn off your Last Seen Features on Instagram App.
- Then Save the setting and go back. This setting will instantly hide your last seen status for your all followers and for all of the people those are added to you.
So after clarifying all the steps to Hide/Turn Off Last Seen Feature In Instagram. This is the simple steps to do this, If you loved this post then must be shared with everyone. Also, you can share your opinion here about this post or anything you have.