INTRO: Do Not Disturb may be a feature that I exploit frequently on my iPhone. Whenever i’m driving or am during a meeting, I turn it on, so I’m not disturbed. i exploit the DND feature rather than just silencing my iPhone because it allows me to send automated messages to people that are texting. That way, they know I’m busy, and that I will reply once I am free. It also helps them understand why I’m not replying. during this article, we are going to show how you’ll customize and set don’t Disturb auto-reply messages on iPhone.
Customize and Set don’t Disturb Auto-Reply Message
By default, Apple sends a message that you simply are driving if you’ve got DND enabled on your device. you’ll change this message and draft your message. you’ll also decide who receives this message.
- to customize the auto-reply message on iPhone, open Settings and tap on “Do Not Disturb”.
- Here, scroll down and tap on the “Auto-Reply” option.
- Now, tap on the text field, and compose the message you would like.
- Once done, tap on the “Back” button to save lots of changes.
- to line who receives these messages, tap on the “Auto-Reply To” option.
- Here, you’ll select between no-one, favorites, all contacts, and up to date contacts.
Customize Your Auto-Reply DND Message on iPhone
That’s how you’ll easily customize and set auto-reply DND messages on iPhone. The steps are easy to follow, but if you encounter any problem, let me know within the comments, and that i will assist you out.
Also, don’t forget to read our coverage on hidden iOS 14 features just like the incredible back tap feature, website translation in Safari, and more to urge the foremost of the newest iOS update from Apple