Android smartphones are more popular compared to other platforms. There are a number of smartphone makers who come up with a wide range of smartphones including low-end to mid-range to higher end. With its popularity, Android smartphones are also known for problems and minor issues like charging, heating, and majorly the network error. Are you battling with a mobile network not available error? We have explained in this article, why you can get such an error message and what you can do to resolve it. You don’t have to miss your most important and urgent phone calls to your friends, family, or to your workplace because of the devastating error message: Mobile network not found. Follow the simple and quick fixes we have provided in this article to eliminate such messages.
The Mobile network not available message can be caused by hardware issue or software issue. Nevertheless, in a lot of instances, these are simple issues with quick fixes that can get you back into a functional network in no time. We’ve covered all you can do here whether you are using T-mobile, Tt&t, Verizon, or even sprint. Once you know what’s causing the problem, and how to fix it, you can easily stop it from reoccurring.
Different Types Of Mobile Network:
All mobile phone comes with a wireless network connection that allows owners to make calls to anyone not located outside their network coverage; these mobile phones operate through various types of technologies. Different network service providers often do not make use of the same mobile network technology. This is why a phone that is a particular network unsuited for another network. By so doing, the different service providers make their exclusive offer to customers.
The most popular are CDMA and GSM mobile networks. You won’t normally use a phone made on the GSM network or one that was designed for the CDMA network and vice versa. In the USA for instance, Sprint and Verizon operate through the CDMA networks whereas AT&T and T-Mobile operate through the GSM network. Ting, on the other hand, runs on a hybrid model. It can work on the GSM network or on the CDMA network.
It is the most frequently used mobile network globally. As we have mentioned above, AT&T and T-Mobile function on the GSM network. A few more technologies that are incorporated into the GSM standard include GPRS and EDGE. These provide faster transfer of data on 2g GSM networks known as High-Speed Downlink Packet Access abbreviated as HSDPA.
It is a more recent mobile network technology that comes with a greater capacity for data transmission. Providers that operate on CDMA networks are Verizon and Sprint Nextel. For the 3G CDMA standard, the incorporated technology is the Evolution-Data Optimized or EV-DO.
The LTE stands for Long Term Evolution. It is the most recent generation of cellular technology referred to as 4g. AT&T and Verizon are working towards running on both LTE and LTE Advanced Networks.
Hardware Causes Of “Mobile Network Not Available” And Solutions
1. When you get the error message like this, do a manual search of a network, if you still can detect any network, the issue could be your Antenna Switch. You can fix this issue by either replacing or repairing the Antenna Switch.
2. If after conducting a manual search, you could detect a network but you could not detect the Home Network, the issue is from the PFO. To solve this issue of the mobile network not found error messages, replace or repair the PFO.
3. If the Network disconnects when you are making phone calls, then repair or replace the Network IC and clean the tips and point of the antenna on the phone.
4. If after you have done that you still get the message mobile network not available, you can either Heat or replace the 26 MHz Crystal Oscillator to fix the problem.
5. If you continue to get the message, mobile network not available, you can heat or replace the Antenna Switch. Alternatively, you can jumper if the phones Antenna Switch is not accessible.
Unavailability Of Mobile Network: Manual Search Solution
When you get the error message mobile network not available, it could be that your phone could not establish an automatic connection with the network. If this is the case, follow the steps below to do a manual search and resolve the issue.
- Open your phone menu “Settings”.
- Beneath the “Wireless and Networks” tap on “More” and then hit on the “Mobile Networks” link.
- Hit on “Network Operators” and change the default setting which is “Automatic” to “Manual.”
- When you have done this, restart your device and this will fix the issue of your mobile network not available.
Now you can bid goodbye to the error message issue through the tips we have provided in this article. So, whether you are looking for how to resolve the issue on your Samsung galaxy s4, Huawei, Tt&t, Verizon, or even sprint Sony Xperia, Lenovo, Verizon and T-mobile, Motorola, HTC, Xiaomi, Sony, Blackberry, Apple and more, these tips are all you need to get your phone back to fully functional network.