MyJio Old Version Apk Download, My Jio 3.2.05 Apk Download, My Jio Apk Old Version; Hello Guys! Are you still glancing for the Jio BarCode need to get Jio SIM card? Then you’re at decent place to get it.
Now, not only in 4G phone, you can generate Jio Bar Code from any devices, it doesn’t matter whether the device VoLTE support or not. But to do so, you need MyJio old version apk download in your phone. MyJio 3.2.05 apk download & get Jio Bar code immediately.
MyJio Old version has bug in it, which is now fixed by Jio, that’s why now you can’t generate Jio Bar code from non VoLTE supported phone. But if you will install the MyJio 3.2.05 apk download in your phone then again you can generate Jio Bar Code easily and get Jio SIM.
MyJio Old Version Apk Download link is provided in this post below.
Firstly, follow below steps to install MyJio Old Version Apk in your smartphone.
Now, you won’t get option of a forceful update with My Jio 3.2.05 apk version.
MyJio Old Version Apk Download: My Jio 3.2.05 Apk Download & Get Jio Bar Code From Any Device
- Firstly, go to this link &download My Jio 3.2.05 old version apk.
- Install and open MyJio App.
- Install all mentioned apps in it, in a sequence.
- Once you will install all these apps then relaunch MyJio app in your phone.
- Click on open & make sure you have disabled the network connection before launching MyJio old version.
- You will get an option on homepage above Log in or Sign Up. You will a button “Get Jio SIM” is located there.
- Click on that option.
- Now, Fill up name & city, Enter mobile number & proceed further.
- Verify your mobile with One Time Password.
- You will get Jio Bar code in your screen to get Jio SIM card.
- Take a snapshot of that Jio bar code & print it out.
How to Get Jio SIM Card: My Jio Old version apk download, My Jio 3.2.05 Apk download
- Take a print out of that Jio Bar Code redemmed using your phone.
- Go to any Reliance Digital or Xpress mini outlets along with photo ID & address proof or Aadhar card.
- Hand over all the documents to that excuetive.
- They will provide you Jio SIM Card free of cost.
- Now, put your thumbs on Fingerprint machine.
- Hurrah! now you have Jio SIM card which will be activated within 15 minutes.
- Insert Jio SIM card in your smartphone & wait 15 minutes to show up a network in it.
- When you see the network in it then dial 1977 from your phone for verification.
- Your call will be automatically disconnected & you Jio SIM card will be verified & ready to use Jio Welcome Offer.
Note: You won’t need to televerification as your Jio SIM card will be activated using eKYC method.
- Enjoy Jio welcome offer till 31st December 2016.