Paytm Toll Free Number, Paytm Offline, Paytm Toll Free Facility Launched; Paytm has launched a wonderful feature recently in which you can do transactions, make payment or do recharges via Paytm wallet without any Internet connection. They has launched a toll-free number for all people by which then can do transaction offline.
They has already attracted all people using their best advertising tricks. Also, after the demonetisation of Rs 500 & Rs 1000 notes, they used this as a weapon for promotion (Ab #ATM Nhi #PaytmKARO). Looks like they have an excellent eloquent idea of promotion.
Basically, Paytm is a part of One97 Communications Limited, started as an Online recharge & Bill payment platform but soon also started providing e-commerce facilities and now the being one of the giant company in their niche. They are much popular than any other Online recharge & shopping platform, even competition is so tough but they now how to fight & win.
How to Use Paytm Toll Free Number For Offline Transactions: 1800 1800 1234
Requirements to use this toll-free number.
- A Paytm Account
- Wallet Balance (For Transaction)
Let’s show you a quick & easy guide below how to use this newly launched Paytm Toll Free Number.
- Open your dialer & dial 1800 1800 1234.
- Your call will be disconnected & you will a call from their side.
- In call, you will be asked to set 4 Digit PIN.
- Choose a pin, confirm it & save.
- Now, you will be done. Call on that toll-free number again & choose what you have to do (send payment, do recharge, etc.), enter PIN & all done.
- Enjoy! Paytm offline toll-free number service.
Paytm Toll Free Number Pros & Cons
There are not only good aspects of this feature, so we look at both the scenario and discuss, whether it is good or not.
Pros of Paytm Offline Service
- Better for whom, who don’t know to use smartphone.
- Transactions made so easy.
- Fully free service.
Cons of Paytm Offline Service
- Need of smartphone is must.
- Not so secured as compared with App.
- Having number busy problem.
So, if you’re not so experienced with online transactions but want to be digital then this eWallet service provider Paytm will going to help you a lot.