In this article, we will tell you how to Schedule Lyft In Advance. The steps are really simple and 100% working as well.
In your Lyft app, when selecting your pick up location there is an option to set the desired time for pickup. All you have to do is click on the icon and Lyft will automatically schedule your ride for the desired time. Once you schedule your ride, Lyft will “lock” the price to make sure you are not paying more.
You can Schedule Lyft In Advance up to 7 days before your desired day of pickup, and if you want to cancel your scheduled ride, Lyft will allow you to cancel up to 30 minutes before your trip without a cancellation fee.
Schedule Lyft In Advance
Step 1: Open Lyft. It’s a pink app with the word “Lyft” in white to Schedule Lyft In Advance.
- If you’re not automatically logged in, tap Get Started and follow the onscreen prompts to sign in or sign up for an account.
- Tap the address bar. It’s the white bar at the bottom of the screen, just above the “Set pickup” button. It probably contains your current location.
- Type your pickup location. Tap on the relevant address when it appears below the text box.
- Tap on the clock icon. The clock icon will appear to the right of your pickup address. As of February 2017, you can only schedule a Lyft Classic in advance. If the clock icon doesn’t appear, scheduled rides are not yet available in your area. Check the Lyft website to see the areas where scheduled rides are available.
- Select a pickup day. Scroll down on the left side of the options to choose a day up to seven days in the future to Schedule Lyft In Advance.
- Select a pickup time. Scroll down on the right side of the options to schedule a 10-minute timeframe for your pickup.
- Tap on set pick up time. It’s a purple button at the bottom of the screen. You can enter a destination by tapping Add destination, but it’s not required to schedule a Lyft in advance.
- Tap on schedule Lyft It’s a pink button at the bottom of the screen. A Lyft driver will pick you up at the time and place you’ve requested. Tap the clock icon in the upper-right corner of your screen to view, edit, or cancel your scheduled Lyft.
What Does The Lyft App Do Except Schedule Lyft In Advance?
Sometimes it safer or more convenient to leave the driving and traffic headaches to someone else. This thought is what grew into Uber Technologies Inc. and Lyft Inc., the two quintessential transportation-service companies. In a race to the finish line, both companies filed documentation for initial public offering (IPO) on the same day. These two taxi alternative services may seem interchangeable, but there are differences between the two largest transportation network services in the United States.
Lyft operates in the United States and Canada. They set specific requirements on the vehicles used by drivers and have several different categories or levels of service. The Lyft app and dashboard Amp notify passengers of the driver’s arrival and give the passenger an estimated cost in advance.