Today’s great and hot topic is how easily and quickly you can share your smartphone’s screen in Skype video call on you any android or iOS device. Yes! We are talking about screen sharing feature in Skype video call app. You will be shocked to hear that PC version of skype video call app has still not received this Screen Sharing feature update yet. But now, it is available for both Android and iOS devices. Not all android devices (Make sure your device had front camera for Skype video calling. LOL!) Jokes apart, you can avail this new feature right now on your android or iOS smartphone.
This feature was in testing a few times ago and Microsoft was working on it very hard. And now, we have screen sharing feature in Skype video call app. As we all know that Skype is mostly used for business purposes i.e. for video conferences. This social media messaging app already has millions of user-base from all around the world. The competition is so tough nowadays because there are a great number of video calling apps, text messaging social media apps are available in the market. Therefore, in order to get more user-base and survive, any app has to come in front of some genuine and outstanding features.
This time, Skype for Android and iOS devices have received a new update that features your smartphone’s screen in Skype video call. Therefore, you don’t need to first record your smartphone screen or take dozens of screenshots then share them with your friends by first finding a suitable means to share. Thus, make sure to give a complete reading to the below article to get every detailed update and all required information.
How To Download and Install Skype Video Call App on your Smartphone?
If you haven’t tried Skype video call app on your smartphone then first you have to download and install it on your smartphone. Thus, you can follow below steps to download and install Skype video call app on your smartphone.
1. First of all, make sure to have a good working internet connection to ensure seamless downloading.
2. Now, click on the app drawer on your smartphone.
3. Now, click on Google Play Store app to open it.
4. In Google Play Store app, click on the Search bar.
5. In the search bar, type Skype.
6. Now, click on the Install button.
7. Just wait for a few seconds, the downloading has begun and it will be downloaded and installed on your smartphone in few moments.
8. Congrats! You have successfully downloaded and installed Skype video call app on your smartphone.
Also read:- 10 Best Emoji Apps For Android And iOS
Steps to Share Screen in Skype Video Call on Any Android and iOS Smartphones
You can follow and execute below listed steps to share screen in Skype video call on any android and iOS smartphones. Make sure to have a good working Internet connection (Of Course!)
1. First of all, click on the app drawer on your smartphone.
2. Now, open Skype Video Call app on your android or iOS smartphone.
3. Here, start any video call with your friend or family member.
4. Now, look around at the screen while video call is going on. You will see three dots structure button located at the bottom right side on your smartphone’s screen.
5. Here, a number of options will appear at the bottom side of the screen like Allow incoming video, turn subtitles on.
6. Just below, you will see four icon shaped options namely Add People, Start Recording, Send a Heart and Screen Share.
7. Simply, click on the last option called Screen Share.
8. Here, the broadcast will begin. Person on the other end on Skype video call will be able to see the screen of your smartphone.
9. Thus, which app you open or whatever is displayed on your smartphone’s screen is visible to the person at the other end on Skype Video Call.
10. Congratulations! You have successfully shared your smartphone’s screen in Skype video call on your android or iOS Smartphone.
Also read:- Top 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
How Can I Stop Sharing My Smartphone’s Screen in Skype Video Call on Any Android and iOS Smartphone?
If you have done with screen sharing in Skype video call on your android or iOS smart device then you can stop screen sharing as well. All you have to do is follow and execute below steps to stop screen sharing in Skype video call on your smart device.
1. First of all, tap on the screen while the Skype video call is going on.
2. At the top of the screen, you will see a bar with title Sharing Screen.
3. Simply, tap on Sharing Screen… In order to Stop Sharing your smartphones when in Skype video call.
4. Now, the screen sharing will stop. That’s it. As simple as starting screen sharing in Skype video call.
Now, you have a complete tutorial that how easily and quickly you can share your smartphone’s screen in Skype video call on your any android and iOS smartphone. The PC version of Skype is still not have received this screen sharing feature while on a Skype video call yet. Moreover, you will be amazed to hear that Skype is the social media app to introduce screen sharing feature on both Android and iOS operating systems. Thus, if you are an Android or iOS smart device owner then you can avail this feature right now.
Above, we have discussed a complete guide that how easily and quickly you can share your Smartphone’s screen on a Skype video call on your any android or iOS smartphone. Comment below, if you have any questions or facing any restrictions/ issues while following or executing the above discussed guide. Don’t forget to share this meaningful article with your friends.