Hey! Here we will know about some best Teamviewer Alternatives. Gone are the days when people used to feel insecure about their private network because in recent times, we have witnessed some revolutionary change, and it has proved beneficial.
It was now the talk of the past when the connection used to be insecure and finicky. Now, you can have a secure attachment no matter how far away you are from your network; you can securely have access to it.
The biggest name in the remote desktop industry is Teamviewer. Teamviewer is exclusively known for its fantastic features and functionalities. Though it does have its fair share of problems, it tries its best to provide the service to its users.
Now that we know what Teamviewer is and also the fact that it has issues. It is essential to discuss the Teamviewer alternatives as it would help the users. Also, this brings us to our today’s topic of discussion. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss some of the best Teamviewer Alternatives. We shall also try to find out the need behind the Alternatives. What are we waiting for! Let’s get started:
Best Teamviewer Alternatives
- Parallels Access
- Chrome Remote Desktop
Now that we know the names of the best Teamviewer Alternatives. Let’s discuss each one of them in a bit detail:
The first name in the list is of AnyDesk. If there is any discussion going on in any platform about the Teamviewer Alternatives, Anydesk is one such name that would top the list because of the fantastic features that it provides. It allows you to access your network remotely from any corner of any place that you want.AnyDesk gives you the fastest data transmission rates, which is just amazing. It also provides you with very low latency which is proved out to be very helpful.
Features of AnyDesk:
- It provides very low latency which is proved out to be very helpful.
- It also has a cross-platform which is a significant advantage
- There is no restriction in the free version of AnyDesk which is great
- It is a software which is very rich in its features and functionalities.
- Talking about its cons, then it can be a little buggy, and there is no screen drawing feature in this software.
Pricing: it is available in both forms that are free and paid. You will have to pay $79/year to avail the facility of its paid version.
Moving into the next one, next up we have LogMeIn. It can prove to be a fantastic alternative because it does not allow you to access your server from remote places, but it also allows you to store, share and collaborate files simultaneously which is just great. This all can be done with the help of only one click. It is quite different from its other competitors because it mainly focuses on providing safety on personal computers.
Features of LogMeIn
- It has very set up along with an amicable user interface
- LogMeIn has a lot of fantastic features and drag and drops files is one of them
- It also supports a whiteboard which is just amazing
- LogMeIn also can record the entire session
- It is useful software; however, it’s sound, and chat features are not that good.
- There is no free version available of LogMeIn.
Pricing: you can have a free trial in the initial month, but after that, you are liable to pay $30/month to avail its facility.
Next up, we have Splashtop. It can prove out to be a one in all solution for you because it has got everything that you need. Splashtop services allow both the teams as well as the individual to avail its facility, which is quite rare and unusual. Its prime focus is to give you a secure network along with the secure remote connection.
Features of Splashtop
- It caters very high-quality audio and video unlike others which is like great
- It has a gesture for mobile apps too which is again quite rare
- Splashtop has perfect ease of use, so the users get inclined towards it very easily
- It has a high portable version, so you need not worry about its portability
- It does have certain drawbacks like, CPU storage gets tall, and it has complicated variants.
Pricing: it is freely available for personal use. However, if you want to use it professionally, then you shall have to pay $60/user/year.
Moving into the next one, next up, we have Parallel access. Parallel access is one of the fastest, most straightforward and most reliable software present out there for this purpose. The most amazing feature about parallel access is that it allows access to any application of yours through any remote area. Connection of Parallel Drop never drops.
Features of Parallel Access:
- It has an excellent gesture support
- Parallel Access has got excellent touch control which is proving out to be very helpful
- It is available on all platforms like windows, mac and IOS.
- The only drawback of this fantastic software is that it only works for accessing desktop mobile devices
Pricing: it is free for personal use. However, if you want to use it professionally, then you shall have to pay $19.99/year
Next up, we have Supremo. It holds a significant market. It is an easy and complete solution for remote desktop control support. Supremo is proved out to be very helpful and genuine. It does not need any installation or any patch thing. If you are someone who is into business, then it is the best software preset out there for you with some of the most amazing features. Let’s have a look at some of these:
Features of Supremo:
- It does not need any configuration or installation.
- It provides excellent security.
- Supremo is effortless to use and very modern to navigate.
- It also has an integrated address book which is quite rare, and this is something amazing.
- Talking about its drawbacks, then it does not have any voice support or remote printing support
Pricing: it has an availability of 21 days free trial, and after that, the subscription starts at $6/month/user
Last but not least, we have the Chrome Remote Desktop. It can prove out to be the best alternative for Teamviewer because of the fantastic features that it provides. It provides a very secure network, along with a tremendous range of features. Chrome Remote Desktop allows the user to remotely access another computer through Chrome browser itself which is just wow. With the help of these computers can be made available on a short-term basis and that too will be an ad-free platform. What else can one ask from such kind of software? Let’s have a look at some of the fantastic features provided by it
Features of Chrome Remote Desktop
- It is very, very easy to configure.
- It is effortless to use
- CRD has an amicable user interface
- It provides a very secure remote access
- It available for all platforms that are it works on all platforms like android, mac and Ios
- Chrome Remote Desktop is entirely free to use
- Talking about its cons, then it lacks a wide range of features, and it is quite complicated in its configuration.
Pricing: you would be pleased to know that it is freely available for all the platforms. However, you must install it to avail its services.
Need For Teamviewer Alternatives
- Teamviewer interface is not user-friendly. So, Amateurs might find it a little challenging to use it.
- It has a lot of security-related configuration problem
- If you use Teamviewer, your system is very susceptible to privacy risks which are not good at all.
- If you wish to use this software regularly, you might have had to pay a considerable amount of money which is not pocket friendly. Therefore, the need for alternative arises.
- Although there is a free version for testing your compatibility with the software for that, also you will have to give your card details which are not at all secure. This is the main reason why so many users go out to look for alternatives.
- The free version of the software does not have much to offer. It only shows the process of using the software, which is not enough.
So, this was the list of the best Teamviewer Alternatives presents out there. We have tried our best to make you aware of the best options. Also, if you find there is any name that is not mentioned in the list. Do let us know about the same in the comment section below. By doing this, you would help us to add some quite few more names to the list.
Nonetheless, if there is an alternative that you have already found for yourself do not forget to discuss the same in the comment section given below. Hope you enjoyed reading this little piece of information.