There are different third-party softwares available which will help you to Upload photos to Instagram from Computer like Gramblr, Instapic, etc. or even we use Android Emulators such as Bluestacks sometimes to do the same.
Fortunately, now you can upload photos to Instagram without having such softwares. Recently, Instagram released its Mobile site from which you can share photos on it, without having the app. Uploading photos from Computer sounds awkward without using software, but here’s how we are going to do that.
But before we get into that let’s see,
Why We Need Upload Photos to Instagram from PC?
Your smartphone can’t take better pictures compared with modern DSLRs. Nowadays, most of us, use DSLRs to click pictures which is obviously edited properly with a computer. Also, when it comes to better editing, not always photo editing apps comes in handy.
You may have to go with softwares such as Adobe Photoshop to edit your pictures. Transferring the file after editing to your smartphone, takes you most of the valuable time and here comes the need of a way which will help you to upload photos to Instagram from Computer.
How to Upload Photo to Instagram from Computer or Laptop Using Chrome Browser?
Most of us use chrome and I bet, you too would be using. So, follow below steps now.
- Open Chrome Browser, now press CTRL+SHIFT+N, it will open a new Incognito window for you.
- Now, press CTRL+SHIFT+I, it will open developer tools.
- On top of that sidebar, click on Tablet & Phone icon, shown in above image.
- Now, open Instagram.com and sign in to your account.
- After that, tap on the camera button on the mid to upload a photo from your computer.
- You can add filters, edit your picture and do everything that you can do with the app.
- You can also delete photos from Instagram using your computer.
Looking for another way? Here it is.
Upload Photos to Instagram from Computer Using User-Agent Switcher Extension
- Firstly, go here and Install this extension called User-Agent Switcher for Chrome.
- Once added successfully then, open Instagram.com.
- Click on the extension on top right side and choose, Android then Android Kitkat and done.
- You will be on the mobile website of Instagram.
- Now, sign in to your account and start uploading pictures.
Use these Ways to Upload Photos to Instagram from Computer
We know, it was difficult for you to use third-party sites for uploading pictures to Instagram. Now, no worry about that due to the latest update of mobile site by Instagram. Thanks to the team.
Spread this post, if you loved it. Also, leave comments below, if you’re still facing any problem.